We strive in protecting all our clients’ sensitive information. Our databases are very secure and we also use secure payment methods. The clients do not have to worry about their information being leaked to third parties. All the information is kept private unless the student permits us to or the law requires it.
What we use your information for
- Your information will help us provide you with a customised and tailored service. We know that each student requires a different type of assistance. We will tune our services to suit you according to the feedback we receive from you.
- Your information will help us know which type of service you require and how to respond to your needs.
- Your details will help us know who to deliver the purchased services to. We will not trade or share your personal details with other companies.
- The client can use their personal details they used in checking for the status of the assignments; receive information and post comments and questions to us.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our system has security measures put in place to protect your information when you place an order. We use secure payment methods that uses the secure socket layer (SSL) technology to process transactions. Your sensitive credit details are safely encrypted into our payment gateway database and can only be accessed by those authorised to do so. Our system is set in a way that we do not handle any credit card details. It is only PayPal that handles the entire transaction on their website before the student is returned back to our site.
DO WE REVEAL ANY INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
We will only disclose your information when required to do so by law through a court order or judicial proceedings. Your information may also be revealed if disclosing may protect our rights when complying with a legal process. Disclosing your information may also be necessary if our policies are breached and we need to protect the rights and safety of ourselves or others as deemed fit by the law.
We may use certain information about you that do not identify who you are to;
- Demonstrate traffic
- Know the types of browsers being used
- Server location